<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Tuesday, March 03, 2009

LOOOOOONG TIME NO SEEEEEEE!!!
ZOMG. I think its been like 928374928348237 years since i last blogged.
okay, maybe thats like, an overstatement but.. x)

first things first,

I GOT A NEW PHONE AND ITS EFFING HOT.



Its my beeeeloved LG COOKIEEEEE <3<3<3

ahahahhahahahahhah
(sorry, i get hyped up when i think of my phone.
I think i'm in love with my phone. oh shit.)

Hmm.. if i were to summarise my past month..
Its been surprisingly a happy month.
My classmates are awesome,
I laugh everyday, I sing everyday (with chris._.)
I start to realise what they call the 'adrenaline rush' when they're running,
I HAVE A NEW PHONE (AHHHH), I had an year-long sugar boost on vday,
I care less, and I hear less, talk less, see less.
I try to eat healthy and suddenly took a liking to veggies,
not really scared of english essays, get stressed doing art and
DESPERATELY NEEDS SHOPPING.

wheeee thats about it lah really.


okay. i have to do the IR script. night!




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty